Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE
- Tickets for Wild Rumpus events are only available directly from Wild Rumpus or event partners.
- Purchased tickets cannot be refunded.
- For larger orders and ticket enquiries, please contact us on email@example.com.
- It is a condition of the ticket sale that re-selling of tickets is not permitted. Duplicate tickets will not be issued in the event of tickets being lost or damaged. Defaced tickets will not be accepted.
- Anyone 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children will not be permitted.
- Without a valid ticket, entry into the event site will not be permitted. Entry to the event site is only allowed from the date/time on tickets purchased. Early arrivers will not be admitted.
- Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars.
- Wild Rumpus reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation whatsoever.
- Wild Rumpus reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of the management.
- Just So Festival: Camping is permitted from Friday 2pm until Monday 11am only.
- Just So Festival: Camping in the festival grounds is included in the ticket price. A separate area is provided for Campervans. Campervan passes must be arranged in advance firstname.lastname@example.org at no extra charge.
- All vehicles parked at owner’s own risk.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into our event sites.
- No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the our event sites.
- No open fires, naked flames or chinese lanterns are permitted anywhere on our event sites.
- Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other similar articles are not permitted within our event sites.
- No illegal substances may be brought into our event sites.
- No independent sound systems are permitted.
- No weapons or illegal drugs are permitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to being searched on entry, before and during the event.
- Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
- Final rules to be agreed in conjunction with Licensing committee, police and event organisers.
- Wild Rumpus is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event.
- Strictly no trading allowed within our event sites without the prior consent of Wild Rumpus management.
- As a condition of sale, ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of Wild Rumpus Management.
The purchase of a ticket for any of our events is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions, and Wild Rumpus management reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.