Just So is split into different themed areas called Glades, which you can see here, on our website. You and a team of other gorgeous volunteers will be handpicked to be in a Glade over the weekend. We will let you know where you have been placed a month prior to the festival, giving you time to get to grips with the finer details.
Throughout the weekend you’ll be based in your glade undertaking various tasks such as
- Artist liaison: meeting artists, making sure they know where they’re performing and that they’re performance space is all set up
- Ensuring the programming on the Glade is running to schedule.
- Sponsor liaison: making sure all our lovely sponsors are happy and content
- Answering audience queries
- Relaying any problems with performances, sponsors, or audience to the Production Manager
We’re looking for really enthusiastic people who are approachable and positive and hardworking. This role is particularly great for anyone looking for Artist Liaison experience, as there is also the chance to be the lead within your own Team.
Being on this team creates a real sense of ownership over part of the festival and a huge sense of pride when it all works well, because of one to one contact with artists and sponsors it also a great place to network.
All of our teams are on site from the 13th of August – 20th of August 2018, so please ensure that you can commit to these dates.
From the 13th-17th of August, days will be filled with building the event, from painting props, moving hay bales, to getting quizzed up the programme. In the evening there will be training sessions, a couple of fun socials and the chance to get to know the other volunteers.
ALL teams are required to work one shift on The Logistics Team.
If you are really keen to volunteer, but can’t come for the whole week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternate plans.
Please click here to apply!